Zip Pocket Coin Purse Pattern
A practical double-closure coin purse pattern, with 2 compartments: main zipper compartment and a slip pocket for folded notes, coupons, or credit card. The combination of a zipper and a flap will make sure your coins don't fall out.
Perfect for when you need something really small to tuck into your jacket pocket or even attach to your tote bag, for a quick everyday visit to a nearby grocery shop or bakery.
Works great as your kid's lunch money pouch. You can make them in batches to keep on hand for a quick handmade gift, or sell the coin purses in your handmade shop.
* Small and flat, practical to carry around
* Beginner-friendly. If you can sew straight lines, you can make this Zip Pocket coin purse.
* The tab makes it easy to attach it on your key ring or clip on your bag.
* It's lined and reinforced by fusible fleece to keep its shape.
* Easy-to-scale pattern if you want a larger size.
* a quick-sew, requiring only fabric scraps. A great scrap buster!
* Makes an excellent handmade present for both kids and grown-ups.
* double security to prevent coins from falling out: zipper plus closure flap.
* sew-to-sell license for items made out of this pattern for small businesses and individuals (no mass production)
Measurements given in inch and cm, printable both on lettersize and A4
This PDF file includes a 2-page printable sewing pattern with 11 pages of detailed, beginner-friendly instructions and 30 clear step-by-step photos, plus tips to help you along the way. Let's make your project super easy and fun!
This listing is for a digital PDF sewing pattern (instant download).
|Product Type||Digital Patterns|
|Price (excl. tax)||$6.95|
|Price (incl. tax)||$6.95|
|Skill level||Confident beginner|
width 4.25", height 4", depth 3/8" (11x10x1cm)
|What you get||This order is an instant DIGITAL DOWNLOAD and no physical product will be shipped to you, Due to the digital nature of this product, no refunds will be issued after purchase.|
|Number of reviews||0|