TEYA ipad Crossbody Bag Pattern
UPDATED Oct 2021! ALREADY OWN THE TEYA pattern - and want the NEW version? To download the latest version just log in the shop and then click on your ORDERS to download the NEW PDF file. ***
This is a PDF pattern for a practical yet stylish crossbody bag for everyday use. The TEYA is large enough to hold all your essentials neatly organized and easy to reach, yet still compact and lightweight. It’s just what you need for a short trip to the town, meeting a friend at your fav cafe, or quick errands in the neighborhood.
It makes a great set with the popular Kalina Mini Wallet pattern.
- a super convenient, slim-line crossbody bag
- the main compartment will generously fit the regular 9.7" ipad size and a few extras
- 2 exterior zippered pockets (perfect for your phone and keys)
- 4 interior slip pockets make it easy to stay organized
- a comfortable adjustable strap so you can wear it crossbody or over the shoulder
- a recessed zipper top closure to keep things secure yet still allow the bag to open wide
This PDF file includes a 10-page printable sewing pattern with a detailed tutorial with over 100 step-by-step photos, plus tips to help you along the way. Both Printable Pattern Pages AND separate Cutting Dimensions (no-printing) are provided. Printable both on lettersize and A4, measurements given in inches and cm. This listing is for a digital PDF sewing pattern (instant download).
|Product Type||Digital Patterns|
|Price (excl. tax)||$8.00|
|Price (incl. tax)||$8.00|
|Skill level||Confident beginner|
|What you get||This order is an instant DIGITAL DOWNLOAD and no physical product will be shipped to you, Due to the digital nature of this product, no refunds will be issued after purchase.|
|Number of reviews||0|
This product does not have any reviews yet - be the first to write one.