This is a PDF pattern for a stylish and functional slim crossbody bag for your essentials. Toss in your phone, wallet, and sunglasses and grab your keys and you’re good to go!
The NEA bag is ideal for when you need a bit more than a phone pocket but don’t need a full-sized handbag.
It makes a great travel set with the popular Kalina Mini Wallet pattern.
- Easy-access front phone pocket.
- A zippered pocket on the back keeps your valuables secure.
- Main compartment with top magnetic closure.
- Interior slip pocket for small items like lip gloss or earbuds.
- Detachable + adjustable crossbody strap - go hands-free!
- Ideal to use scraps of those beautiful prints you have always loved.
- SMART construction without bulk – always a good thing!
This PDF file includes a 9-page printable sewing pattern with a detailed tutorial with over 50 clear photos, plus tips to help you along the way. Both Printable Pattern Pages AND separate Cutting Dimensions (no-printing) are provided. Printable both on lettersize and A4, measurements given in inches and cm.
This listing is for a digital PDF sewing pattern (instant download).
|Product Type||Digital Patterns|
|Price (excl. tax)||$8.00|
|Price (incl. tax)||$8.00|
|Skill level||Confident beginner|
approx. 7" wide, 8" tall, 3/4" deep (17.5 x 20 x 2 cm)
fabric: one yard/meter in total
|What you get||This order is an instant DIGITAL DOWNLOAD and no physical product will be shipped to you, Due to the digital nature of this product, no refunds will be issued after purchase.|
|Number of reviews||1|
So easy to read and easy to follow, I'm in love with the Nea
Reviewed by Erin on Oct. 2, 2020, 11:34 a.m. | Permalink
3 of 3 customers found this useful