Lili Clutch Purse Pattern
******The sewing pattern is available FOR FREE to all subscribers to AppleGreen Cottage newsletter - you get the 100% discount code in the FREEBIE Library when you sign up at this link.
The Lili clutch purse is just perfect for keeping your basic essentials. It can also be used as a phone sleeve, to store keys, or a few makeup pieces. It makes a great first aid kit, a panty liner pouch, and a lot more. This easy pattern will help you get creative even if you've never sewn a clutch before.
- the Lili Clutch Purse is an easy, single-pocket beginner pattern
- a simple design that’s easy and quick to sew
- completely lined (Absolutely no raw seams!)
- Full-size pattern pieces (even separate pattern pieces for interfacing!)
- Optional tab, so you can easily attach a wristlet strap to use it as a minimalistic clutch
Make a few Lili clutch purses for yourself, gift or sell them in your handmade shop!
*** As newsletter subscriber, you can get this pattern for FREE with a code in the Subscriber-Exclusive Library once you subscribe to Applegreen Cottage newsletter (join newsletter here).
|Product Type||Digital Patterns|
|Price (excl. tax)||$5.00|
|Price (incl. tax)||$5.00|
8" wide, 4'5" tall, 3/8" depth (20cm x 11.5cm x 1cm)
This file only contains the PDF pattern, and a link to an online tutorial (instructions not included in the file)
|What you get||This order is an instant DIGITAL DOWNLOAD and no physical product will be shipped to you|
|Number of reviews||0|
This product does not have any reviews yet - be the first to write one.