Half Moon Coin Purse Pattern
Trending design! A practical double-closure coin purse pattern, in the trending half-circle form. It has 2 compartments: main zipper compartment for coins and a slip pocket for notes.
The combination of a zipper and a flap will make sure your coins don't fall out. It's just perfect as your kid's lunch money pouch, or an everyday coin purse small enough to fit into your jacket pocket.
• small and flat, practical to carry around.
• easy to attach it on your key ring or clip on your bag.
• Easy-to-scale pattern if you want a larger size.
• It requires little material to sew. A great scrap buster!
• Makes an excellent handmade present for both kids and adults
• double security to prevent coins from falling out: zipper plus closure flap
• sew-to-sell license for items made out of this pattern for small businesses and individuals (no mass production)
Printable both on lettersize and A4; Measurements given in inch and cm.
This PDF file includes a 3-page printable sewing pattern with 10 pages of detailed instructions and 30 clear step-by-step photos, plus tips to help you along the way.
This listing is for a digital PDF sewing pattern (instant download).
|Product Type||Digital Patterns|
|Price (excl. tax)||$7.00|
|Price (incl. tax)||$7.00|
width 4.25", height 4", depth 3/8" (11x10x1cm)
|What you get||This order is an instant DIGITAL DOWNLOAD and no physical product will be shipped to you, Due to the digital nature of this product, no refunds will be issued after purchase.|
|Number of reviews||0|
This product does not have any reviews yet - be the first to write one.