This convenient fabric gift bag pattern comes in 6 sizes and different dimensions. It's perfect to hold all your Christmas gifts. The PDF pattern comes with detailed step-by-step instructions with lots of photos, tips and a Sew-to-Sell license.
• 3 different designs for all your gifts: TALL, SQUARE or WIDE bag with handles,
• Each of these 3 designs comes in 2 sizes: small and large
• Perfect for all your gifts
• Personalize any Christmas, birthday, baby-shower, or even a wedding favors bag.
• Convenient: folded flat, it takes up very little space. Stock up on them and use them later!
• Reusable: save money & go green
• Perfect Christmas home-decor: can double as alternative to a classic Christmas stocking
Also, boxed corners are made the EASY way! (You'll learn how!)
This PDF file includes a full-size printable sewing pattern (6 variations) with detailed, beginner-friendly instructions with lots of clear step-by-step photos, diagrams and tips to help you along the way and make your project easy and fun.
This listing is for a digital PDF sewing pattern (instant download).
|Product Type||Digital Patterns|
|Price (excl. tax)||$6.00|
|Price (incl. tax)||$6.00|
See chart in images
|What you get||This order is an instant DIGITAL DOWNLOAD and no physical product will be shipped to you, Due to the digital nature of this product, no refunds will be issued after purchase.|
|Number of reviews||1|
I have now made two of these, two different sizes. I am not an accomplished sewer at all, but I grew up around it. I was able to do these in just a few hours, once I got over my fear of the fusible felt. :D. The pattern is made well and the instructions are great. The step-by -step makes it so even a novice can make something that looks professional when you’re done.
Reviewed by anonymous on Dec. 16, 2020, 1:44 a.m. | Permalink
1 of 1 customer found this useful