This is a digital PDF pattern to sew a stylish and sleek wallet with top zipper closure and a lot of options. A lot!
A multi-option design: it can be carried crossbody style, as a wristlet purse, or without straps just like a regular wallet. The multi-piece front panel enables you to showcase your prettiest fabric prints in any style.
Tons of POCKETS:
• Eight card pockets, an interior zippered coin pocket and a bill pocket keep your credit cards and money handy.
• Front quick access pocket for something you need frequently such as an ID card, or a bus pass.
• A phone pocket that will fit any phone size.
• An extra zippered pocket on the outer back for coupons, or coins.
• Main compartment for additional items a wallet alone cannot hold, like a lipstick, a USB or a pack of keys.
- Slim design with more room than a regular wallet
- A lot of pockets
- A detachable lanyard-like keyholder added for security and convenience.
- A detachable, adjustable strap makes it seamless to convert your wallet from a shoulder to crossbody style, or carry it as a clutch.
- 2 options for strap connectors, changing the look of your Enya wallet!
- Beginner-friendly, smart design suitable for domestic machines.
Printable both on lettersize and A4; Measurements given in inch and cm. Both Printable Pattern Pages AND separate Cutting Dimensions (no-printing) are provided.
This PDF file includes a 10-page printable sewing pattern with a 44-page tutorial with clear step-by-step photos, plus tips to help you along the way. Let's make your project super easy and fun! Make a few Enya wallets for yourself, gift or sell them in your handmade shop!
This listing is for a digital PDF sewing pattern (instant download).
|Product Type||Digital Patterns|
|Price (excl. tax)||$8.00|
|Price (incl. tax)||$8.00|
|What you get||This order is an instant DIGITAL DOWNLOAD and no physical product will be shipped to you, Due to the digital nature of this product, no refunds will be issued after purchase.|
Approx. 9" wide, 5" tall, 3/4" deep (23 x 13 x 2 cm)
|Number of reviews||1|
This was a quick project for an intermediate sewist compared to many complex wallet patterns. No bulky sections or difficulty turning at the end. A perfect way to learn welt zipper pockets and some new zipper techniques if you haven'tdone them before. I made mine without the cross body strap and added a wrist strap. It fits a very large phone with room to spare. With minimal hardware and flexible interfacing options, this would be an economical purse to make to sell.
Reviewed by Tina Burgess on Nov. 18, 2020, 5:13 a.m. | Permalink
6 of 6 customers found this useful