This is a PDF pattern for an easy and compact cell phone purse with a convenient flap closure, a front slip pocket for earbuds, and a back zipper pocket for coins, credit cards, or other small items.
The Aiden cell phone purse is ideal for when you just want to bring the essentials, and the comfortable crossbody strap lets you carry it hands-free. A wonderful choice for everyday use!
Quick to sew + requires little materials + cute and practical = a perfect sew-to-sell pattern!
- Large enough to fit the largest phones in the market (up to 6.5" tall).
- Front slip pocket to store small items, cash, ID, business cards, or earphones.
- A zipper pocket on the back for coins, credit cards, folded bills, and more.
- A flap with magnetic snap closure keeps everything safe.
- Detachable + adjustable crossbody strap - go hands-free!
- Ideal to use fabric scraps + beginner-friendly
- SMART construction without bulk – always a good thing!
This PDF file includes a 5-page printable sewing pattern with a detailed tutorial with over 50 clear photos, plus tips to help you along the way. Both Printable Pattern Pages AND separate Cutting Dimensions (no-printing) are provided. Printable both on lettersize and A4, measurements given in inch and cm.
This listing is for a digital PDF sewing pattern (instant download).
|Product Type||Digital Patterns|
|Price (excl. tax)||$6.95|
|Price (incl. tax)||$6.95|
|Skill level||Confident beginner|
4 1/2″ wide, 8″ tall, 3/4” deep (12 x 20 x 2 cm) – for phones up to 6.5″ tall and 3.5” wide
|What you get||This order is an instant DIGITAL DOWNLOAD and no physical product will be shipped to you, Due to the digital nature of this product, no refunds will be issued after purchase.|
|Number of reviews||1|
I really enjoyed making this pattern for myself. I am learning to sew now in retirement and the pandemic. In the end I learned some new techniques, learned something about thinking ahead, and ended up with a professional looking bag that helps me stop losing my cell phone.
Reviewed by Suzan on July 9, 2020, 3:47 p.m. | Permalink
1 of 1 customer found this useful