TEYA Crossbody Bag Pattern
• a super convenient, slim-line crossbody bag
• the main compartment will generously fit the regular 9.7" ipad size and a few extras
• 2 exterior zippered pockets (perfect for your phone and keys)
• 4 interior slip pockets make it easy to stay organized
• adjustable strap so you can wear it crossbody or over the shoulder
• a recessed zipper top closure to keep things secure yet still allow the bag to open wide
This PDF file includes a 10-page printable sewing pattern plus a detailed tutorial with over 100 step-by-step photos, plus tips to help you along the way. Both Printable Pattern Pages AND separate Cutting Dimensions (no-printing) are provided. Printable both on lettersize and A4, measurements given in inches and cm.
approx. 8 ½" wide, 11" tall, 2" deep (22 x 28 x 5 cm)
fabric: approx. ½ yard outer + ½ yard accent + 1 fat quarter lining
fusible interfacing/fusible fleece (apprx. 1 ¼ yd from a 20" wide bolt, or 115cm x 50cm)
3 nylon coil zippers: one 11" zipper for top (28 cm or longer), two 8" zippers for front and back (20cm or longer)
bag hardware: 2 rectangular rings + 1 strap slider adjuster (width 1 1/4" or 32 mm)
As this is a PDF file and downloadable immediately upon purchase, there are no refunds. But please contact us if you have any issues with your order.
Patterns are delivered as a download link directly to your email. Please ensure you download and save the files you purchase to your computer for future use.
Feel free to make and sell bags from this pattern on a small scale. Credit is appreciated. Please do not share photos of pattern pieces on social media.
Please note if you are in the EU - prices do not include EU VAT, this will be added at your country's rate at checkout.