NELTO Slim Crossbody Purse Pattern
The NELTO bag is an ideal minimalistic bag without bulk, and a gender neutral pattern.
- 3 wearing options: crossbody, a belt loop bag, or a waist bag - go hands-free!
- Easy-access back slip pocket (MAIN compartment) with magnetic closure.
- 2 zippered pockets on the front keep your valuables secure.
- SMART construction without bulk – always a good thing!
This PDF file includes a 10-page printable sewing pattern with a detailed tutorial with over 50 clear photos, plus tips to help you along the way. Both Printable Pattern Pages AND separate Cutting Dimensions (no-printing) are provided. Printable both on lettersize and A4, measurements given in inches and cm.
9" wide, 9" tall, 1" deep (23 x 23 x 2.5 cm)
strap length 28" – 54" (71 – 137cm)
a yard/meter of fabric
•15" x 10" (40 x 25cm) of light-to-medium-weight interfacing
•20" x 15" (50 x 38cm) of fusible fleece
•20" x 25" (50 x 65cm) of thin stiff interfacing
- Two 8" (20 cm) long nylon coil zippers with 1 1/4" or 3.2 cm width of zipper tape (size #5 or #4.5)
- 1 or 2 magnetic snap sets
- 3 1/2” (9cm) of hook and loop tape
- A waist bag loop: 2 D-rings 3/4" (20 mm) inner width
- For STRAP: 2 D-rings, 2 swivel clasps, 1 adjustable strap slider – all 3/4" (20 mm) inner width
- ALTERNATIVE to strap: for a BELT LOOP BAG: 2 swivel clasps
As this is a PDF file and downloadable immediately upon purchase, there are no refunds. But please contact us if you have any issues with your order.
Patterns are delivered as a download link directly to your email. Please ensure you download and save the files you purchase to your computer for future use.
Feel free to make and sell bags from this pattern on a small scale. Credit is appreciated. Please do not share photos of pattern pieces on social media.
Please note if you are in the EU - prices do not include EU VAT, this will be added at your country's rate at checkout.