ENYA Wallet Bag Pattern
A multi-option design: it can be carried crossbody style, as a wristlet purse, or without straps just like a regular wallet. The multi-piece front panel enables you to showcase your prettiest fabric prints in any style.
Tons of POCKETS:
• Eight card pockets, an interior zippered coin pocket and a bill pocket keep your credit cards and money handy.
• Front quick access pocket for something you need frequently such as an ID card, or a bus pass.
• A phone pocket that will fit any phone size.
• An extra zippered pocket on the outer back for coupons, or coins.
• Main compartment for additional items a wallet alone cannot hold, like a lipstick, a USB or a pack of keys.
- Slim design with more room than a regular wallet
- A lot of pockets
- A detachable lanyard-like keyholder added for security and convenience.
- A detachable, adjustable strap makes it seamless to convert your wallet from a shoulder to crossbody style, or carry it as a clutch.
- 2 options for strap connectors, changing the look of your Enya wallet!
- Beginner-friendly, smart design suitable for domestic machines.
This PDF file includes a 10-page printable sewing pattern with a 44-page tutorial with clear step-by-step photos, plus tips to help you along the way. Printable both on lettersize and A4; Measurements given in inch and cm. Both Printable Pattern Pages AND separate Cutting Dimensions (no-printing) are provided.
approx. 9" wide, 5" tall, 3/4" deep (23 x 13 x 2 cm)
Fabric in total: 1 yard
A total of one yard (from a 20” bolt) of interfacing+fusible fleece
plus interfacing for strap: 51” x 1” (129x2.5cm) if quilting cotton weight is used for strap
3 nylon coil zippers: one 10” (25 cm), two 7” (18 cm)
4 swivel clasps + 3 D-rings + strap slider adjuster – 1/2” (13mm) inner width (for straps +keyholder)
As this is a PDF file and downloadable immediately upon purchase, there are no refunds. But please contact us if you have any issues with your order.
Patterns are delivered as a download link directly to your email. Please ensure you download and save the files you purchase to your computer for future use.
Feel free to make and sell bags from this pattern on a small scale. Credit is appreciated. Please do not share photos of pattern pieces on social media.
Please note if you are in the EU - prices do not include EU VAT, this will be added at your country's rate at checkout.